No, don’t get excited. This isn’t a very official post. As you know, I have been dead, and I am still trying to get my life together. But, only for YOU guys, I came out of my grave, got my computer, and started to type up this LOVELY update. So, after the months I have been gone, let me fill you in on life.
- In the beginning of May, I had a Model United Nations meeting (where I got to miss one day of school, can I get a “whoop whoop”?)
- On a side note, at the meeting, I was opening my hotel room and hurt my toenail. Ya I’m just going to go and cry
- (commentary from May: AND IT’S DISGUSTING AND IT’S HORRIBLE AND I HATE IT)
- School ended on Thursday and I was so happy to get the year OVER, and, an added bonus is that I actually survived finals
- Can we stop talking about school? Please.
HOLY COW IT’S SUMMER, I’M GOING TO CRY AGAIN. Shall we proceed to the list eyy?
- Well, in the beginning of June, I am heading over to explore the seas. I’m spending a week in Europe (May commentary: WHAT OMG YOU DID NOT TELL ME THIS I AM JEALOUS) and four weeks in India!! Let me just put this out there, going to Europe is kind of been my life purpose…. Who here has gone to India in the summer before? If so, you can wholeheartedly agree that people will end up drowning in their own sweat then fatally killed by a heat stroke (warning: slight over exaggeration, SLIGHT). But.. I’m still excited
- I have been trying to spend as much time with my friends as possible before I leave (cue sad dramatic music), so… Yesterday, I went to my friends house, slept over, then I quickly headed over afterwards the next morning to my frand MAY’S house for a writerly sleepover (one that has been planned for A MONTH), then the next morning, I directly head over to my other frand Amelie, where I spend the afternoon, then that evening I have some dinner with my other friend before leaving for Europe that next night.
- Also, fun fact, my birthday is coming up in July. Oh ya, just so you know, just som random irrelevant information, my favorite candy are Starbursts and my favorite snack are Spicy Cheetos *winkwink*
- Well, there isn’t anything here…
- But I am ATTEMPTING to write a story for a writing competition, and I will update you guys on that
- *tumbleweed passes by*
- I am currently at Sixty-Five followers (thank you guys)
- *looks over at stats*
- My top commenter is MAY EVERLY
- My most popular day is SUNDAY
- My most popular hour is 4:00 a.m, ’cause apparently people just wake up from their sleep in the middle of the night to look at my blog for like two seconds. Okay cool, do whatever you want
- I currently have six posts (that is actually really sad since I have been blogging for like two months now???)
- I’ve been sleeping earlier (not)
- I have inhaled and exhaled EVERY SINGLE DAY
- I started to pay more attention to my health and eat healthier (not)
- I watched less TV this month
- I wasn’t THAT much of a terrible person
- Okay, it’s honestly really bothering me that all of my bullet points started with the letter “I”, so I made this one
- I did not ruin every single relationship in my life
Okay, now that I have completely updated you upon my life, I figured we would do something a little more fun. You know what would be fun? Talking about ME *flips the hairs*. Here are some (not-so) interesting facts about me:
- I’m cool
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies and Cream
- I have an ADORABLE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING golden retriever named Jupiter and I love dogs and I will die cause they are so great and ugh and bye and
- I have terrible handwriting (May commentary: frens she liesssssss) (Vi special commentary: UMMM NO???)
- I’m actually NOT cool *cues sad music again*
- I don’t have a lucky number
- I have like nine cents in my bank account cause I rich
ANOTHER UPDATE: TODAY, I am at May Child’s house, cause yesterday we had a sleepover, filled with writing, and cringey fangirling.
I just want to say, I will not take unannounced hiatuses (is that the right plural, or is it hiati??). Be prepared to see my in your reader WAYY more often now.